Meet the Trainer
Tricia L. Oxford, Owner of TO Health, LLC, is a 28 year-old health enthusiast looking to change the world!
Tricia L. Oxford was running before she could walk, so she’s been told; health and wellness has always been a part of her life and the focus of her studies. Before she was a teen, Tricia wanted to “train famous people”, mainly to improve the sub-par running form of actors. Her two years training active duty military exceeded that dream; living and working on a military base was one of her most fulfilling and educational experiences. In addition, Tricia has worked with seniors, youth, collegiate athletes and more in numerous facilities and environments. She is passionate about injury and disease prevention and training based in primitive, natural movements leading to decreased pain and increased strength, endurance and flexibility. She enjoys the simple things; running, hiking, biking, snow shoeing, camping, reading, laughing and just appreciating each moment.
· Master’s in Public Health (MPH), concentration in Physical Activity
· Bachelor’s in Kinesiology; Minors in Coaching and Public Health
· American Council on Exercise (ACE) Personal Trainer and Weight Management Specialist
· Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
· Navy Operational Fitness and Fueling Series (NOFFS)